2013 Pump and Run in Columbus!
Lifting Hopes is planning their fourth annual Pump and Run to be held in New Albany, OH (just outside Columbus, OH) on Sunday, October 13, 2013 with all net proceeds benefiting the Chapel Hill House. The pump portion will begin at 7:00 a.m. and the event will be held at New Albany Middle School. Register for the race today.
Stay updated on all of our BIG Announcements: http://www.liftinghopes.com/blog/
- Registration fee for the 5k portion is $10 before May 31
- Registration fee for the 5k portion is $15 after May 31 but before race day
- Registration fee for the 5k portion on race day is $20
- Registration fee for the pump and run is $15 before May 31
- Registration fee for the pump and run is $20 after May 31 but before race day
- Registration fee for the pump and run on race day is $25
- Register for the race here
- 100% of net proceeds benefit Chapel Hill House
- We hope you will donate to Chapel Hill House , this year the cabin is booked every weekend through the fall by families in Central Ohio battling cancer. Chapel Hill Needs your help more than ever. You can also make a donation the day of the event, or by sending a donation to Chapel Hill House, P.O. Box 499 Prospect, Ohio 43342.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated on the race
2012 Pump and Run
Help us make wishes come true for children in Central Ohio with Lifting Hopes!